What is a “Cookie”?
How do Cookies work?
Cookies can only store text, usually is always anonymous and encrypted. They do not store any personal information under any circumstances, nor can associated with an identified or identifiable person.
The data allow this Web to keep your information among pages, and also to analyze how to interact with the Web site. Cookies are safe because they can only store information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user entered in the browser or included in the page request. You can not run the code and can not be used to access your computer. If a website encrypts the information in the cookie, only the site can read the information.
What types of Web Cookies eBIKE75 uses?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
- Types of cookies as the entity that manages:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Cookies themselves: those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party they can not be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies as the length of time they remain active:
Depending on the length of time remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
- Types of cookies by purpose:
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
What tool is used for managing eBIKE75 Cookies?
This website uses Google Analytics eBIKE75.
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool of Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. You also enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
How can I enable or disable Cookies?
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies in the settings or browser options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
- For more information about block, enable, or allow cookies on Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information on Chrome click here click here.
- For more information on Safari click here.
- For more information on Firefox click here.
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as it sees fit.